Wingnut watcher John Avlon of The Daily Beast has summarized the results, which are scary, very scary:
- 67 percent of Republicans (and 40 percent of Americans overall) believe that Obama is a socialist.
- The belief that Obama is a “domestic enemy” is widely held—a sign of trouble yet to come.
- 57 percent of Republicans (32 percent overall) believe that Obama is a Muslim
- 45 percent of Republicans (25 percent overall) agree with the Birthers in their belief that Obama was "not born in the United States and so is not eligible to be president"
- 38 percent of Republicans (20 percent overall) say that Obama is "doing many of the things that Hitler did"
- Scariest of all, 24 percent of Republicans (14 percent overall) say that Obama "may be the Antichrist."