Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crazies Unlimited: More Signs of Anti-Obama Idiocy

This is spectacularly stupid and sad, evidence of the decline of political discourse (thanks for nothing, Rush), not to mention plain, old-fashioned racism.

From our friends at Talking Points Memo, we find this report:
A man who held a sign reading 'Death To Obama, Death To Michelle And Her Two Stupid Kids' at a town hall in Maryland yesterday has been detained by the Secret Service, according to the AP.

The Hill first reported on the sign yesterday afternoon. The man in question was attending a town hall event held by Sen. Benjamin Cardin (D-MD) at Hagerstown Community College.

5 comments:

Tulsan said...

I'm sure our local stupid will be on parade tomorrow morning when Tom Coburn holds a townhall at the Broken Arrow Community Playhouse.

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 300 pounds on every site. But finally I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that singular model. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 340 dollars on every page. But for all I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 330 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?