Friday, September 18, 2009

Fox Fun Facts: Making Up Stuff About Obama, Part 263

Those wacky Fox News folks are always good for a laugh.

Instead of reporting useless ole things like facts, they fill the air with commentators who can say whatever pops into their head. It's a dangerous strategy, but Fox viewers like it that way. Fox gives 'em stuff they agree with, even if it doesn't happen to have a basis in reality.

A recent example: Wingbag Tammy Bruce, last night on The O'Reilly Factor, speaking about the president:
But ultimately, it comes down to his inability to govern, and the fact that he seems to have, it seems to me, some malevolence toward this country, which is unabated.
Oh right! Obama hates the USA because he's a secret Muslim! No, he's secret communist! Or is it a secret fascist?

Dang it, he's something bad, we just know it!

Why look how many Republicans he's locked up in his secret leftist, fascist jails! Look how he's closed down all the newspapers and right-wing blogs and Fox News!

Oh wait. He hasn't done anything of the sort.

3 comments:

Tulsan said...

Talk about ingrates: those crazy-ass Family Value Voters are heckling even Fox News!

fox-news-reporter-also-heckled-at-values-voter-summit

That guy was scary.

Anonymous said...

I noticed that the TVs in the doctors offices and other public spaces in Tulsa are usually tuned to Fox News. This was really getting under my skin at one doctors office - I was already sick and I didn't need to be tortured by the junk flowing out of the Fox commentators mouths. I asked the receptionist why we were being tortured and she said that she agreed but the pro-Fox News patients tend to be very caustic and aggressive and she was afraid of them. "They always insist we turn the TV to Fox and nothing else. I had PBS on one time and I thought a guy was going to go berserk if I didn't turn it to Fox instead.

Tulsan said...

Yeah, donut shops, burger joints... I had supposed that the owners were keen on Fox' drivel, but now I realize it could be an attempt to placate crazed customers.

You have to not care about your ride if you put up any bumperstickers that aren't Republican in Tulsa.